Jason’s Connection is a socially conscious Facebook page and website dedicated to bringing awareness to the Disability, Mental Health, and Aging Communities. Our goal is to empower a diverse adult community by providing engaging and informative content with a broad range of social and cultural thought-provoking articles. We welcome and encourage dialog of shared and differing perspectives and experiences of our Community so we can all learn from each other. To that end, we will be working hard to ensure that we align our actions to that purpose.
Our Community Guidelines are designed to ensure a safe space for our community users. The following Community Guidelines should not only help you understand how to act within the Community but also help you understand what to expect from others in this space:
· Comments are to focus on the topic of the post.
· Responses to other Community Members’ comments through the sharing of a related experience or constructive opinion are encouraged.
· Be tolerant towards other Community Members’ viewpoints; respectfully disagree and do not attack others whose opinions do not align with yours. There will be zero tolerance for bullying or name-calling.
· Respect the privacy and personal information of other Community Members.
· Comments considered profane, defamatory, indecent, hateful, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist, disgraceful, vulgar or inappropriate will not be tolerated.
We will take appropriate action when we see someone violating these guidelines by means of a reminder to adhere to our guidelines, deleting the comment, or banning the offender from interacting with our page.
By engaging with, liking and/or following this page or posts on this page, you are considered to be in agreement with the Community Guidelines noted above.